Lenovo A390 hard reset code- Lenovo A390 Hard Reset code- Today we have come up with Lenovo A390 Hard Reset and Unlock Google Pattern with verified setup.Lets have a look at the instructions.
Factory Reset For Lenovo A390 –
- Turn On the Lenovo A390 smartphone.
- Now Go to Setting Menu and Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup and reset option then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by selecting Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Lenovo A390 Done Successfully.
Lenovo A390 Hard Reset With Keys –
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Lenovo A390 with Following Steps.
- Remove your SIM and SD card on Lenovo A390.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Vibrate on Mobile phone then press Volume+ key for 10 seconds.
- Then select the Recovery Mode, In the menu Select “wipe data/factory reset”using Volume– key to navigate and Power button to confirm your selection.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume – button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete.
- Hard Reset for Lenovo A390 Successfully Done.