Samsung GT S7262 Galaxy Star Pro Hard Reset- Today we have come up with Samsung GT S7262 Hard Reset and Unlock Google Pattern with verified setup.Let’s have a look at the instructions.
Factory Reset For Samsung GT S7262 –
- Turn On the Samsung GT S7262 smartphone.
- Now Go to Setting Menu and Scroll Down.
- Select the Backup and reset option then Factory Data Reset .
- To confirm your choice by selecting Reset Phone.
- Factory Reset for Micromax A87 Done Successfully.
How To Hard Reset Samsung S7562 –
- Turn off the Mobile phone by using the Power button. Then Hard Reset the Samsung GT S7262 with Following Steps.
- Remove your SIM and SD card on Samsung GT S7262.
- Now Press and Hold Power Key, Vibrate on Mobile phone then press Volume+ key for 10 seconds.
- Then select the Recovery Mode, In the menu Select “wipe data/factory reset”using Volume– key to navigate and Power button to confirm your selection.
- Select “Yes–>delete all user data“. Use Volume – button to scroll and Select with Power Key.
- After that select –> “reboot system now”, Wait for process to be complete.
- Hard Reset for Samsung GT S7262 Successfully Done.