What are the best fully automatic front load washing machines in India?
So, you have decided to get a washing machine for your home, and you have zeroed in on getting a fully automatic washing machine with front load design. Though front load washing machines are more expensive compared to top load ones, they often come with more features and functionalities packed into it. Most of the reputed brands in the business have released quite a few fully automatic front load washing machines and choosing the best one from the lot isn’t going to be an easy task.
We have compiled a list of the best fully automatic front load washing machines and have reviewed our selections to help you out with your choice. We have tried to include the best fully automatic washing machines with solid washing performance and convenient functionalities. The load capacity offered by all the models should be adequate for small families. The list covers models from trusted brands like IFB, Samsung, and LG. Check out this list of 10 best fully automatic front loading washing machines.
Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24268IN, silver/grey)
- Fully automated washing machine with a front-loaded bay for users to access. A silver machine made of stainless steel, it has a rated capacity of 7kgs to suit its rather large size, making this machine suitable for the washing of the clothes of a family with up to four members.
- Has a warranty period of two years on the entirety of the machine and ten years on the motor. Given that the washing and drying functions are all due to the motor, safe to say that repairs will be easy to access so you should be getting service from this contraption for the best part of a decade unless you get a new one in the meantime.
- Has a host of features built in like ActiveWater, which adjusts the water level by getting a read on the water level and type of fabric being used in the washing. Others such as Anti-vibration design help reduce the noise levels created from the washing to keep your home silent.
- Has a speed rating of 1200 RPMs, which, for drying the washing of a full family, is going to come in very handy to quickly and efficiently dry your family’s clothes.
Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24168IN, Silver)
- A silver washing machine with a front door to access, this particular specimen of engineering is geared to support washing of up to a capacity of 7kgs. Given the form factor of this machine, this is about the right capacity and it should be enough to accommodate the washing for a family of four so the average family will be able to adequately wash their average load of dirty clothes.
- Has a speed rating of 1200RPM, a pretty good speed for drying up clothes and given the fact that the washing load is of a full family, getting speeds of up to this rating should be good for drying up wet clothes quickly and efficiently.
- It has an LED display on top of the front panel just above the loading door which lets you see the time remaining on the wash and a few buttons and dials from different programs and other settings.
- It has other features such as Child lock, to prevent change of settings by your child pressing buttons and SpeedPerect, which gets exactly the best speed for your washing so you don’t end up needing to spend more time than necessary on a particular wash.
IFB 8 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Senator Aqua SX, Silver)
- Being somewhat of a heavy duty, fully automatic washing machine with a very big front door to access, this particular washing machine is going to be your pick of choice in order to meet the necessary washing needs of a large family. And indeed, with a capacity of 8 kg, this machine is going to be able to carry a very big washing load of around five people’s.
- It has a warranty coverage of four years on the entire machine. Four years on the whole thing is a bit more than most other manufacturers but the lack of separate warranty for the motor is definitely a problem. Hopefully, though, you won’t get big problems after the expiry of the warranty period or it might not last you much longer.
- Has a speed of 1400 rpm, which, for a machine that can pack in this much for washing, is quite an insane amount! Having high-speed drying will be essential, especially seeing as a bigger bunching up of clothes is also going to take considerably longer to dry out.
- Has the selection of several different programs to meet some of your necessary washing with the press of a button to make big washing loads as quick and simple as possible.
Bosch 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK20166IN, Titanium)
- An automatic washing machine with a front loading bay with decent size and capacity to match it. The capacity is rated at 6.5kg, a size that is typically adequate for 2-3 people and if you have a tiny 4th member, then maybe you could stuff in their clothing along with the others too!
- A selection of 10 different wash programs that let the user set up whatever wash settings you deem appropriate for your immediate needs and accessible just with the press of a button. It’s making your job easier so you definitely should use it!
- Has a warranty period of 2 years on the machine itself and a grand, 10 years on the motor. Getting repairs on the motor for the better part of a decade should mean that you will also be able to get service for this period I like to think!
- It has a speed rating of 1000RPM, which isn’t the best for a machine of this size but in all seriousness, it’s the right speed to dry up clothes in a machine of this size. At some point, you don’t really need much faster and this is loads of speed for drying so it should meet your necessities just fine.
Bosch 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAB16161IN, White)
- Another somewhat large front accessed washing machine, this has a capacity of 6kg, slightly smaller than what you’d expect so it is only really suitable for bachelors and couples at best. Therefore, if you want a better washing experience over capacity, then this will be a good option.
- Has warranty of 2 years on the entire contraption and all components but an encouraging 10 years on the motor so a guarantee of repairs for that long will certainly help you get service for a fairly long time. A decade is fairly long, isn’t it?!
- It has a speed cap of 740 RPM, which is definitely on the slower side but for a smaller capacity, you might not need too much. Despite that, you probably can do with a much faster speed just to get done with the drying much faster. It isn’t a lot of weight in all fairness!
- It has several features such as ActiveWater, which lets the machine determine beforehand the amount of water needed for a particular washing load. Another feature such as the super 15 or super 30 will help and dry certain pieces of clothes up to 2kg in weight in 15 or 30 minutes.
LG 6 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (FH0FANDNL02, Blue White)
- Front-accessed washing machine that is completely automated and is stated to support loads up to 6kgs. That isn’t a lot of weight for a reasonably big sized machine so you’ll be best off keeping the washing load limited to that of maybe 2 people. So this is the ideal size for you if you’re a couple.
- Has a speed rating of 1000 RPM, which should get you enough rotational speed to get your clothes dried in very little time. For a 6kg load, this is a very good speed to get your load dried in super speed so this is definitely going to be a good choice for you if you want a minimal loss of time and minimum fuss. A bachelor’s washing machine for a reason!
- Has several different programs to choose from to access a quick wash that will meet the requirements of your washing load such as time, fabric and type of stains on your clothes. Anything to make your job easier is a plus in my opinion!
- Also lets you set the temperatures manually and control it before phases so you’ll be able to decide beforehand what the right temperature for your current load is. Typically, you’ll want to go hotter for more robust fabrics and worse stains.
Samsung 8 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WW80J4243MW/TL, white)
- White, automated washing machine made of steel with a pretty big load capacity. 8kg of clothing packed in a heap is definitely going to be a pretty hefty weight and it’ll be more than plenty to suffice a big family. With this much capacity, you should be able to pack in the laundry for about 6 people and do that quite comfortably too, unless you all soil a lot of clothes!
- It has a speed rating of 1200 RPM, a speed that will be necessary to meet the drying requirements of such a massive pile of clothes. You need the speed to make sure your clothes dry in somewhat decent time after all!
- It has several special features for more effective washing. Features such as Gentle Fabric Care will help keep the fabrics of your clothes well protected by using very small holes in the drum of the washing bay.
- A quick wash program that is accessed with the press of a button will automatically optimize the washing depending on the load that is inside, saving you the trouble of setting up these options by yourself. All that dirty clothing with a press of a button; what more could you want?!
Samsung 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WW65M206L0W/TL, White)
- An automated washing machine with a front door hatchet that lets you access the contents of the washing machine. It has a capacity rated at 6.5kg, so it will be sufficient for a maximum of 3 people and maybe, if your fourth member is a toddler, you can pack in theirs as well!
- It has a three-year warranty on the entire machine, adding an extra year compared to most other products. The motor is also provided warranty for up to 10 years and is said to be operational for twenty years so it is definitely going to be a product you will get service from for a very long time.
- A speed rating of 1000 RPM will let you get sufficient rotation speeds to dry your clothes quickly. For laundry loads of 2 or 3 people, this is a good enough speed to get adequate drying and without taking too much time. For fewer people, you’ll definitely appreciate the speed and efficiency!
- A silver wash feature that helps kill off germs and mold from your clothes, in cases where you’ve had dirty clothes lying around for a bit too long. Put them in and wash them all away with the press of a button!
LG 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (FH0G7QDNL02, White)
- With a capacity of 7kg, this automated washing machine is going to be the right size for dealing with the regular washing necessities of a family of up to four. It’s not that big in size compared to many others in a similar price range so it’s definitely a good all-round choice.
- It has a warranty period of two years on the whole machine and a staggering ten years on the motor so expect to have the machine with you and your family for close to the time of the warranty.
- It has a speed rating of 1000 RPMs which will help dry up the load in pretty decent time. You need a decent bit of rotational speed to dry clothes for around four people so a speed like this is going to suffice. In a smaller form factor, this is the kind of speed you can expect to get and although you could get better, it’ll take up a lot more space for sure!
- It has some other nifty additions, such as the waterproof touch panel on the top-right LED so you can easily access settings and programs in a more intuitive way.
LG 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (FH0B8NDL25, Luxury Silver)
- Automated washing machine with a front door hatchet to access the washing bay. It’s a decently sized machine but with a capacity of 6kg, it is only going to be suitable for up to two people. So if you are a bachelor or a couple, this will be right up your territory.
- A warranty period of two years on the entire machine will provide decent coverage to most components. Additionally, a warranty period of ten years for the motor will keep the machine operational for the best part of a decade. Repairs will be covered so you can be confident about getting service for long enough.
- With a speed rating of 1000RPMs, it is about as fast as it gets for washing machines of this capacity. With a reasonably small load, you should be able to clean up and then dry up all the clothes in little time. For a smaller capacity, you will want the extra speed and efficiency I imagine.
- It has a host of different features to add to the cleaning efficiency. 6 motion direct drive, for example, lets you choose a variety of different cleaning motions that will help clean in a more efficient way and leave fewer wrinkles on the clothes while simultaneously protecting them from damage.