What are the best fully automatic washing machines under 20000 Rupees?
Are you looking for the best washing machines under 20000 rupees? This mid-range segment has a fine set of quality washing machines for you to choose from. Apart from being fully automatic with all the standard options, each washing machine comes with its unique features that might be useful for you.
With the wide variety of options available in this segment, it is important that you choose the right washing machine after considering your priorities. This list of the best washing machines under 20000 should help you with that, and it includes top models from brands like Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, BPL, IFB, and Onida. Check out this list of 10 best fully automatic washing machines under 20000.
LG 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (T7281NDDLG/ T7288NDDLG/GD, Middle Free Silver)
- Completely automated washing machine with the loading bay located at the top, with a display and buttons located just below the door of the machine. Quite easy and straightforward to use and therefore, is something a lot of users who want minimum fuss with their washing will prefer.
- Has a capacity of 6.2kgs so while it’s not the biggest out there, it’ll more than suffice for your washing if you’re living the bachelor life or are a couple. In the form factor you’re getting, it’ll be a bit steep to ask for too much more room, my friend!
- Like most other top-door based machines, it closes slowly to prevent injuries to the fingers and the edges of the door are made with a soft material to add to the safety.
- The drum has a feature called turbo drum, by which the machine spins the water stream in one direction and the pulsator located in the bottom on the other direction, creating a greater force by which, more stains are removed. If you’re getting a small package, at least get one with some efficient and fast cleaning like this one, I say!
LG 6.5 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (T7581NDDLG, Middle Free Silver)
- Automated washing machine with a top-accessed bay and like many other LG machines, with many easy-use buttons on the top for straightforward washing, is quite easy to use for the average user looking for minimum fuss with their washing.
- A capacity rated at 6.5kgs is going to be okay for 2-3 people’s washing at a go, although if you really push things, you might be able to get in clothes for 4! It’s about right for the size though so you should know what you’re getting.
- A speed rating of 700 RPM for drying so, unfortunately, it won’t be the fastest machine on the block if you need some quick and easy drying. However, it’s going to do a decent enough job and if you’re going to pack in more clothes into a washing machine, only normal that it moves slowly! Don’t want to move that many clothes packed into a small space too fast now do ya?!
- A warranty period that extends 2 years for the machine as a whole and a very hefty 10 years for the motor. If you get service and adequate repairs for the motor for that long, you can forget about getting another machine anytime soon!
LG 6.2 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (T7281NDDL, Blue White)
- Completely automatic washing machine accessed through a top door in a somewhat small form factor. Keeping true to the size, it has a rated capacity of 6.2kgs and in this, it’ll be suitable for washing for maybe a couple or a single person. If you’re going for something smaller, this is about as much space as you’ll likely get.
- A speed rating of 700 rpm, which, to be completely honest, isn’t the greatest speed you can get for rotation in this small size. Ideally, since it’s only clothes for 1 or two people, you’ll want the drying to be done quickly and efficiently. Can’t win all the battles I guess!
- In line with LGs other machines in this category, it has several useful features such as Turbo Drum, which creates a powerful wash by rotating the water stream and pulsator in opposite directions. Other features include the app based diagnosis, which lets you sort errors out with the press on the screen of your phone through the app; 85 different errors, to be exact!
- Comes with a door that closes slowly and the edges are made of softer materials, keeping your hands safe and home, noise-free.
Haier 7.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (HWM72-1128NZP, White)
- Full-automated, top loading washing machine with a longitudinal design that uses the vertical space to a great degree. It’s not that wide but it boasts a hefty capacity of 7.2kgs, something that might surprise you to know in first sight. But yes, you can say it really does pack in quite a lot to deliver a big washing to deal with clothes for your family’s large washing needs.
- It boasts a speed rating of 720 RPM for drying, which, for a machine with a pretty big capacity, is actually a very decent speed to rotate at. When you consider the big mass that it can deal with, you’ll find it difficult to get another machine of similar build that can put up such a speed.
- If that’s not enough, it even promises a warranty period of a staggering 10 years for the motor and 2 years for the washing machine as a whole. That is quite a figure and given everything it already does, you’ll be set for the next decade with this in your house!
- Air Dry technology, a feature of this contraption draws in excess moisture from inside, helping you dry your clothes faster and keeping the machine free of molds and other water-infesting pests.
Onida 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WO65TSPLDD1, Lava Red)
- Automatic washing machine with a top door and fourteen different program buttons to let you wash immediately on the fly. It’s tailor-made for busy folks who are just looking to get their clothes washed as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
- It has a capacity of 6.5kgs, which, for its rather narrow build, is standard capacity rating and at this capacity, you should be more than fine with your daily washing if you are a couple or a family of 3 with a rather small third member.
- Warranty on this washing machine extends up to 2 years for the whole machine and all components inside. However, there is no separate warranty for the motor so it is definitely a bit risky to go with this knowing that repairs to the motor after the expiry of the warranty will be expensive or may be impractical.
- It has built-in programs that are specific for the conservation of energy and water if you’re the environmentally conscious type and in general, want to do good things for the planet. Not a lot of washing machines will have this on offer so this is something that will entice a lot of people I bet!
Whirlpool 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (STAINWASH ULTRA (N), Wine)
- Having a top door mechanism with several buttons enlisting different programs for the user, this washing machine is geared towards straightforward and simple use and setting up aspects such as soaking, washing and drying all can be done with a few clicks of buttons.
- Includes a built-in heater to warm up the water for a better cleaning experience while also killing off bacteria and other allergens. You won’t have to bother with putting in warm water from the beginning so pour it indirectly from the faucet and you’ll be okay!
- As with most good manufacturers, they will provide two years of warranty for the entire contraption and a very sizable, ten years of warranty for the motor. Repairs guaranteed for a decade pretty much means that this will more or less last you for the entire decade so you can forget about getting a new one for quite a long time!
- Uses a feature called express wash that uses a lighter wash for clothes that are not particularly dirty in order to use less water, detergent and also save energy. Save the horsepower for the dirtier loads and let it stroll out the easy ones!
Bosch 7kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine(WOE702D0IN, Dark Grey)
- A high-quality washing machine with several useful features, the Bosch comes with modes that really eases your washing experience. In addition to 8 different programmable washes, it has a button that lets the machine automatically select a washing mode that it deems optimal for the laundry load that is currently stowed inside the machine.
- You can program wash cycles into the machine so just keep dirty clothes in as the day goes and leave it to the machine to start the whole washing process at a regular interval every day. Imagine that, just leaving your dirty clothes into the machine. Not even all together. Talk about convenience, eh?!
- Has a dual dispensing compartment whereby, you can use both powder and liquid detergent to make sure that enough water is added to whatever you use to get a suitable solubility. You don’t even have to stick to just one and use both if it’s better to use it that way! Even if you don’t, putting it in the right compartment will do the trick.
- Provides warranty for 2 years for the whole device and 10 years for the motor, as a good manufacturer should. The option of repairs usually means that you’ll be able to use the product for the duration of the warranty so you’re set!
Godrej 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WT EON Allure 650 PANMP, Royal Grey)
- An automated washing machine with some different features on board to add to the user experience while keeping things mostly simple and straightforward. Some of these are, for example, the inclusion of indicators for the size of the load inside the machine and the amount of detergent put into the detergent tray before the wash. These are good ways to keep track of details regarding the washing that you couldn’t with most other washing machines.
- Has a capacity of 6.5kgs so it’s likely going to be suitable for washing clothes of up to 3 family members. If the last member of your family is on the younger side, maybe you can add his or her clothing into the mix too!
- Has a speed rating of up to 660 rpm for drying, which for the size, isn’t the best but I imagine when you’re spinning this many times, it’s eventually going to dry it adequately enough. You’ll probably not get this as a bachelor or bachelorette so I think it’s not too much of a problem personally!
- It also comes with 15 different programs that are accessible using buttons located on the overlay in the top of the front panel.
Midea 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (MWMTL065MWO, Grey)
- A top-door access washing machine with a capacity of 6.5kgs, this machine should have enough space in the tank left to do washing for clothes of 2-3 people. If you have clothes of a younger member to wash, maybe you can cramp in a 4th member’s too!
- Has an LED display just underneath the loading bay’s door which lets you view settings and programs that are currently turned on so you know what settings you are about to wash with before you actually let it go for a spin!
- A one-touch start feature is built in to allow users to get washing immediately, just with the press of a button. This feature is built in to get a read of the load that is inside and understands the degree of the soiling of the clothes to use optimum settings and get the washing starting for you as soon as possible.
- A magic filter feature makes the machine filter out residues of lint fabrics and detergent out from the washing so you don’t end up with clogs or leftover detergent on the clothes. Don’t underestimate the damage that a little residue can do to your clothes or worse, your machine!
Whirlpool 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Stainwash Ultra 6.5, Wine)
- A top-loading automatic washing machine with a deep red color with a capacity of 6.5kgs, an ideal weight capacity for families of 2 and three and in cases when there are a child’s dirty clothes involved, even up to four people. It’s not the biggest in size so it’s a standard capacity in this form factor. Nobody wants their washing machine hogging up all the space I bet!
- Includes a heater built in so you can use water straight from the faucet without worrying about heating. The hot water also makes it easier to remove those hard to remove stains and kills bacteria and allergens that cannot survive in the extra heat. You don’t have to wait to get hot water into this so that’s definitely handy!
- Provides ten years of warranty on the motor and the prime mover so the main function of your washing machine, the rotating for the washing bit, should be functional for as long as the period of warranty as you will be able to get repairs if any is needed.
- A feature called EasyTech allows the machine to detect the input voltage and pressure in the tap to make sure the washing machine is functioning properly. A self-regulating washing machine is definitely one for the future!