What are the best fully automatic washing machines under 25000 Rupees?
Are you looking for a mid-range washing machine to take care of all your laundry needs? With a budget of 25000 rupees, the options available to you are plenty. We have tried to make the job much simpler for you by short-listing the best washing machines under 25000 rupees. All the washing machines on our list are fully automatic, and it has a fine mix of both front load and top load versions.
Apart from the basic functions, the washing machines in this segment do come with some advanced features. This list of the best washing machines under 25000 rupees was made after testing their performance, build quality and other convenience features. This should help you make the right call after weighing your priorities and requirements. The list covers top models from most of the popular brands in the business. Check out this list of 10 best fully automatic washing machines under 25000.
Samsung 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WW60M206LMW/TL, White)
- This washing machine has a hefty capacity of 6kg, meaning that you should be able to easily stuff in clothes for two people for washing a week’s clothes. At the form factor you’re looking at, you won’t find too many with better capacity than this!
- The drum of the machine has the ‘soft curl’ design, a design that is well reputed for to keep damage to clothing at a minimal thanks to the smooth ridges. The water holes are also built into the drum in a way that prevents clothes from getting stuck inside while simultaneously allows all the water to drain out.
- Boasts a rotation speed up to 800 RPM, allowing you to dry your clothes relatively fast by taking them on a super-fast merry-go ride. Instead of keeping them to dry over a whole day, get dry clothes pretty soon after giving them a wash. What’s not to like about that?!
- Has warranty that is going to cover the entirety of the machine for two years and the motor itself for 5 years. I imagine you’ll be stuck with this for a while before you change again!
Bosch 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAB16161IN, White)
- A fully automatic washing machine with an easy to use loading bay located in front for convenient loading and unloading.
- Supports clothes weighing in total up to 6kg, plenty to allow you to do washing for up to two people. If you’re a couple, get done with your washing for the day all in one go.
- There are several useful dials and buttons in the top-front of the machine so you will be able to program a lot of things, including speed, temperature and time without needing to monitor it by yourself. Setup drying after washing too, saving you the hassle of coming back just to set it back to drying again. Pretty neat, huh?!
- A warranty period for the machine up to 2 years and for the motor up to a whopping 10 years! You’ll be able to use the machine for at least that long for washing likely so no problems you face will likely make you get rid of the machine.
- The machine has some useful built-in programs like quick wash so you can spend minimal time in setting up the operations. Instant washing on the go.
Samsung 7 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WA70M4400HV/TL, Black)
- Automatic top loading washing machine to make good use of all the vertical space that is inside this beast of a washer.
- Capacity rated at 7kg, making it suitable for washing clothes for families with 3 people and max up to 4 people. This is definitely a better suit for families with kids in them.
- The longer form factor means that it takes up relatively less space than counterparts that are front loading, despite the bigger capacity. Significant plus point over competitors, that.
- The product has a warranty period for about 3 years, including the motor. If there is one feature where this machine is somewhat lacking, this is definitely it. Sure, it’s dealing with more clothes more likely but the motor going bust after 3 years is going to give you a lot of trouble, possible financial too, to get it working again.
- Speed up to 740 RPM for drying so it’s right up there with that of counterparts, albeit slightly slower.
- The included washing drum also has a filter built in to collect particles like lint and fluffs that get washed out of clothes. Getting the drains clogged up is definitely something undesirable and with this filter, that certainly shouldn’t happen with this bad boy!
LG 7.0 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (T8081NEDLJ, Middle Free Silver)
- Automated washing machine with a top door to take advantage of its longitudinal design.
- The top closing door closes slowly and the edges are made with a soft material to reduce any accidental bruising of your fingers and hand.
- Comes with a motor supporting Smart Inverter technology, a well-reputed technology that is quite common nowadays with washing machines due to its energy-efficiency and noise reduction. It also enhances the lifespan of a motor and typically, machines with this technology will tend to have a motor with a long life.
- In addition to all this, it is full of useful features. It has a motor holder that tightly holds the motor in place to prevent unnecessary noise and corrosion. It also has support for a mobile app, allowing the user to diagnose problems with the touch of a button as opposed to needing to call up customer support. The app provides diagnosis for as many as 85 different types of errors so I think it has you covered!
- Provides two years of full warranty and a staggering ten years of warranty for the motor so it’s going to last you quite some time I must say!
Godrej 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WF Eon 600 PAE, White)
- Automatic washing machine with a front door mechanism with a small drum space.
- Capacity up to 6kgs of clothing, making it suitable for single people and couples. With a design like this, you’re probably looking for drying over capacity anyway!
- Speaking of drying, this particular contraption supports rotation speed for drying up to 1000RPMS. That is quite a lot of speed, my friend! If you’re in desperate need to dry that favorite pair of trousers that you’ll wear out to dinner, then this might come to your rescue!
- Warranty period of 2 years for the entire product, including the motor so, unfortunately, it’s probably not going to last you too long. Hopefully, you won’t need it anytime soon though!
- Feature rich, with some handy things such allergy protection, a feature that removes your clothes of different bacteria and other allergen organisms Additionally, comes with as many as fifteen built-in washing programs to immediately address whatever your need be.
- The addition of a child lock means that the younger members of your family won’t be able to interfere with the washing after it is underway and potentially hurt themselves.
LG 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (T7581NEDL1, Free Silver)
- Top loading washing machine with a capacity of 6.5kgs, making it a suitable capacity for families of three. The weight increment on the capacity isn’t much more than the 6kg counterparts though so I hope the third member of the family doesn’t have particularly heavy or thick clothing!
- A manual door on the top with a soft layer on the edges to prevent accidentally closing the door on your fingers. Because of the top door design though, your child probably isn’t going to reach the door or close it on their finger for that matter!
- Has a smart, inverted motor and all associated benefits including energy efficiency, longer lifespan of the motor and less noise. A staple in the washing machine industry, this machine also has this technology.
- A warranty period of two years on the entire contraption and a stupendous 10 years on the motor so you won’t have to worry about shifting it out permanently or sending it for repairs at a significant cost.
- Comes with the app from L.G to enable easier diagnosis of up to 85 different types of errors that the user could experience with the washing machine.
Lloyd 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (LWMF70, White and Blue)
- A robust front-loading washing machine that is automated and has a very expansive 7kg washing bay on the inside. A lot of front loading machines do not have such capacity so it’s definitely going to be preferred among those who need to do a lot of washing, such as you would in a family.
- The front panel includes an LED panel so you can see the status and current programming of the washing machine.
- Built-in sensors help the machine monitor the water level to make sure that more than necessary amounts of water are not used. Efficient use of water is undoubtedly beneficial for the environment. Other sensors such as load sensors help distribute the weight of the laundry load around to make sure that everything inside gets a sufficient enough cleaning.
- Contains a feature called ‘additional soaking’ which lets you properly wash out even the toughest of stains on your clothes. After washing is activated, the machine uses sensors to make sure that the clothes are soaked for long enough with concentrated detergent before it begins the wash cycle. Definitely something you’ll want if you deal with very dirty clothes frequently!
Godrej 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WF Eon 700 PAE, White)
- Front loading washing machine with a large, 7kg capacity to accommodate washing for up to a full family of four. For clothing, 7kgs is definitely a lot so if you have a family, you’ll want to go with a choice like this one for sure!
- Supports rotation speeds up to 700 RPM for drying, which, for a slightly heftier capacity, is a pretty good speed. Of course, more clothes put in together will be slower so they will naturally take a bit longer to dry out completely than smaller washing machines with higher RPMs.
- Packed with many useful features, something that is a staple of Godrej washing machines. Notable features include Allergy Protect, which removes bacteria and other allergens from your clothes to protect you for illnesses and allergies. It also comes with a child lock to prevent opening of the door in between washing and several pre-programmed washing options so that you can choose the right one for you.
- It also has an anti-crease feature that reduces the wrinkling of clothes after washing so you don’t have to spend an eternity ironing those wrinkles out.
Panasonic 7 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (NA-F70H6FRB, Flower Pattern)
- Automatic washing machine with a top door to fit more clothes into a small horizontal area. Consequently, this particular machine has a capacity of 7kgs, a very good size for doing the washing for a family of four. You’ll need the extra capacity for extra members, I can assure you of that!
- Comes with ActiveFoam wash, a good feature that lets the machine create a very fine foam that lets the machine clean your clothes much more effectively. The dense foams created from this will lift dirt out of clothes so that it is easily washed away.
- Lets the user choose a duration of soaking. Soaking, as you might know, is necessary to let the really dirty clothes get washed effectively and adjusting the soaking time according to needs is definitely going to be very handy.
- A child safety mechanism is built in whereby a buzzer starts when the lid is opened and if the lid remains open for 10 seconds, water is drained out of the machine so your child does not risk being drowned. It’s a slightly unconventional measure to have but as long as it works, eh? For a top-accessed machine, you’d prefer the door to not open at all!
Midea 7 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (MWMTL070MWO, Grey)
- Automated, top loading washing machine with programming built in, allowing the user to access 6 different pre-built programs for washing with the click of a button to meet a variety of washing needs.
- Warranty of two years on the washing machine itself and a quite significant 7 years on the motor of the machine, so while it falls short of a decade, it is still quite a good period of time for support for a slightly heavier capacity machine.
- Has an LED display along the door of the machine to let you view settings and other functions so that you know what mode the machine is currently operating in.
- Has a magic filter feature built in so it collects all residual fabric pieces from clothes and detergent powder that might have been left on clothes.
- Additionally, it also has a smart wash feature with the touch of a button, allowing the machine to use algorithms to determine features of the wash that might be necessary, such as the amount of water, the type of wash and duration and speed of the wash. Quite a good option if you’re not the sort that bothers to look up programming; basically, most of us!