What are the best semi automatic washing machines under 10000 Rupees?
For people starting out with an independent life, this segment is the ideal place to be looking for washing machines. The washing machines on our list are mostly semi-automatic, and it includes a couple of fully automatic washing machines as well. These ten best washing machines under 10000 rupees should be more than sufficient for bachelors and small families.
All the washing machines we selected are perfect for basic usage, and they exhibit a powerful cleaning performance. Most of these machines are compact and lightweight, making it ideal for small apartments and frequent shifting. Our best washing machines under 10000 include entry-level models from LG, Whirlpool, Godrej, Onida, BPL, Intex and Sansui. Check out this list of 10 best washing machines under 10000.
Whirlpool 7 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Superb Atom 70S, Grey)
- A semi-automatic washing machine with a decent degree of manual effort needed to use it. It has a rated weight capacity of 7kg, a weight that will suit the laundry requirements of a family of up to 4 members. It’s a pretty big machine and so, it should be big enough to accommodate your family’s washing with no trouble.
- It has a warranty period of two years on the whole machine and all included components. This warranty also applies for the motor and there is no separate, more extended warranty period for it. Unfortunately, this means that upon expiry, you are going to have to spend money on repairs or maybe not be able to necessarily get them to begin with.
- A speed rating of 1450 RPM is very quick! Rotational speed of this magnitude is going to give you a lot of drying power so you don’t have to worry about your clothes not drying fast enough.
- It has three different wash programs to choose from to get the best possible wash for you in the press of a button. Can’t really complain about more automation when it makes our job easier, eh?!
Whirlpool 7 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Ace 7.0 Supreme Plus, Coral Red)
- Washing machine requiring a degree of manual operating, it is an energy efficient machine which uses little water and has a capacity of 7kg, an optimum weight capacity to handle the laundry washing for a full family.
- It has a warranty of two years on the entire product and most internal components and a sizable warranty of five years on the motor. It is a fairly decent length and at this price range, you won’t be getting warranty periods for much longer either. It’s still a great warranty time nonetheless!
- It has a speed rating of 1400 RPMs, so users can dry out their clothes in fairly good speed. Given that this machine supports washing loads for the entire family, you are going to want to use the speed specified as you’ll need the extra power to dry your family’s clothing up fast.
- It has several different useful features such as Lint Filter that allows you to gather lint to make sure that your clothes come out of the laundry fresh as a daisy. Other features such as Ace Wash Station will help sort your clothes in the washing tray itself so you won’t have much trouble getting them out all at once.
Whirlpool 7 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Superb Atom 70S, Coral Red)
- Semi-automated washing machine with a top door entrance for clothing, this particular contraption has a stated capacity of 7kgs, making it about the optimum size for a family of four. For its size, it has a pretty large capacity and it should be enough to fit your family’s needs, provided you’re not a very big family!
- The panel on the top with the dials and controls are waterproof so you can splash as much water as you like on it without messing up your contraption. The controls should be absolutely fine so no worries!
- It contains a tray that lets you sort out clothes after they’ve dried without getting wet again while inside the machine. A vent underneath the tray lets water flow down without making the clothes damp again.
- If operations are interrupted due to something like a power outage, the machine is going to remember what it was doing and resume from the exact same scenario so you do not have to change settings for a new wash again. Seeing as power outages are usually not for long, this should be a good feature to have around to prevent you from having to take unnecessary efforts for small outages.
Whirlpool 6 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Superb Atom 60I, Tulip Pink)
- A semi-automatic washing machine accessed through the top latch, it is a decent sized washing machine with a capacity of 6kgs, making it suitable for bachelors or couples. It is efficient and not very power consuming so it’s a good choice if you’re trying to wash your clothes easier without breaking the bank on your power or utility expense!
- The manufacturer offers warranty for two years on the whole contraption and components in the inside. Sadly, there isn’t a separate warranty period for the motor of the machine so you might have to spend money on repairs or in getting a new one afterward.
- It has a speed rating of 1400 RPM that will get you some really high rotation speeds so whatever clothes you have, either living as a bachelor or a couple, will get spun around in superb speed so you’ll have them dried in very short time. This is definitely one of the most efficient machines in terms of saving time doing your laundry! If you’re like me and wear only a handful of your clothes, you’ll appreciate this a lot.
- Also has a multi-utility tray so you can separate the clothes out after they have been dried out through the rotation.
Whirlpool 6.2 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Superb Atom 62I, Dark Grey)
- Washing machine with a degree of manual tinkering needed. It is quite efficient and not very power consuming and also, not particularly large so it is good for people who don’t want a machine to take up a lot of space.
- It has a capacity restriction of 6.2kg so it’s going to only be suitable for bachelors or couples. It’s not a lot of room for clothes for more than that so if you’re having other ideas, be sure you know what you’re doing!
- It provides warranty for two years for the entire machine. This covers all the components in there, including the motor, however. Without additional warranty for the motor, you might have problems with the machine upon the expiry of the warranty period and it may cost you to make repairs to it afterward so keep that in mind!
- The panel with controls on the top is waterproof and shockproof so you do not have to worry about touching and changing the controls while your hands are wet. This is something most machines should have as touching clothes and all will usually mean that you have wet hands to begin with.
Mitashi 7 Kg Semi-automatic Top-loading Washing Machine (MiSAWM70v25 AJD, White and Grey)
- A ready to use washing machine right from the get-go, this semi-automatic washing machine has dials on the top along with the access door. It has a stated capacity of 7kg which is a good enough size to do the washing for families with up to 4 family members. 4 is about the average size of a family, I’d say, so most families would be looking around this capacity if they’re on the hunt for one.
- Warranty coverage of 5 years comprehensively on the entire product, including on all the components inside. However, that means that even your motor will be restricted to the same period and therefore, you are going to be paying for your own repairs after the expiry of the five year period.
- A speed rating of 1450 RPM, a very good speed for a machine that is handling the washing and drying of 7kg worth of clothing all heaped up. It is going to take some power to dry all the clothes that you’ll have stacked down there so you are going to need the speed to dry everybody’s clothes in decent time.
- It has a lint filter to prevent your clothes from being damaged and to make sure it comes out fresh.
DMR 46-1218 Single Tub Washing Machine with Steel Dryer Basket (4.6 kg, Yellow)
- A rather small and portable washing machine with a small capacity of 4.6kg and it will most likely fit the washing needs of only one person or only a couple of pieces of clothes. It is a semi-automated machine so it will take some manual tinkering but if you want portability, you are going to have to make some trade-offs somewhere!
- To aid in the portability, the washing machine is made of plastic so it will not be the most durable machine you’ve ever used.
- It has a one-year warranty coverage for the machine so you can take it for repairs in the period of one year after purchase. It’s a short period of time but for something made mostly out of plastic, you really can’t expect it to be much longer. However, given the niche of anyone who needs a portable washing machine, you probably can’t ask for much.
- It is not particularly a feature-rich machine but it does let you do some tinkering such as setting the direction of rotation for the wash if you find it useful. It also consumes very little power so it’s also quite efficient.
Whirlpool Superb Atom 65S Semi-automatic Top-loading Washing Machine (6.5 Kg, Ruby)
- A medium sized machine with a capacity of 6.5kg, this semi-automatic washing machine in red and white can be the solution to all your washing problems. The rated capacity is about right if you are going to be washing clothes for two to three people and maybe four if you don’t spoil that many clothes regularly!
- Has some preloaded programs using which, you can access some wash settings that you can use without spending time on things like the setup. It is only limited to 3 options but for a semi-automatic, you can only get so many options really.
- Has warranty coverage for 2 years on the body itself and the motor. It isn’t a long time, truth be told, so you really might end up buying a new one or spending money on repairs a few years after purchase and that definitely isn’t ideal!
- It includes a couple of pretty nifty features that you might find useful. It has a top panel with the dials and buttons that are waterproof and shockproof so you are in no risk of getting shocks or ruining the controls of the machine. Super soak technology also lets users get more effective washes by thoroughly soaking and scrubbing the dirty clothes for 25 minutes.
Panasonic 6.5 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (NA-W65B3RRB, Red)
- A semi-automatic washing machine that requires a bit of installation and all the parts come included with the box. It is a top loading machine with a capacity of 6.5kg and at this capacity, it will be big enough to be able to accommodate the washing of two to three people and in certain cases, maybe even an extra person’s.
- It has one year of warranty on the whole product so that could be a bit problematic. That is shorter than the average machine but the motor is covered with warranty for five years and that means that even if other parts cause you a bother, the motor should stay operational with the occasional repairs for five years and that will save you from having to get the money out for a new one for the best part of half a decade.
- Has a speed of 720 RPMs, which, for a capacity that isn’t really much, is quite a poor speed. You won’t mind it if you’re never in a rush to dry your clothes but otherwise, this might seriously put you off!
- It has some useful features like Unique Soak that supposedly helps soak your dirty clothes at the beginning of a wash to remove even the worst of stains.
DMR 4.6 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (46-1298S, Blue)
- A small, plastic washing machine that is semi-automated, this product will be the pick of choice for people who move around or need to move their washing around, which I am sure is probably a small niche of people!
- It has two different wash programs to meet some basic washing requirements so it’s likely that you will have to settle for a limited choice in variation for the types of washing you can do.
- There is a one-year warranty policy on the whole product and given that it is small and made of ABS plastic, you probably aren’t going to get more. Portability has its perks but it most certainly has its drawbacks too, my friend!
- It has a twin tub design which means that you put clothes in one end and water and detergent on the other. So it does not need a non-stop supply of water and it will save water usage as well.
- It is a very low-power consuming machine at only 240W during the washing, which is a very measly level of energy use so it’s not going to be too stressful on your electricity bills. Take every small victory, I say!