Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime is one of the most demanded smartphone under 9000 in India. The phone got mostly positive reviews from all the top tech websites in India.Find out what this beast got inside-
Best Buy- Flipkart-Rs.8,999
DESIGN AND BUILD
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime has similar design like its duo brother Redmi 3S. The same chrome metal body, the same curvy edges and rounded corners you will find in this phone.The phone got 5.0 inches HD IPS LCD display with 294 ppi of pixel density.
As compare to the Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime has 3 GB RAM and got the Octa-Core Processor utilises 1.4GHz Quad Core + 1.1 GHz Quad Core Processor. The phone got internal storage of 32 GB which defines its configuration and price quite well.
The phone got 13 MP main and 5 MP front facing camera for selfie lovers. The main camera is able to record Full HD videos @30 FPS.
CONNECTIVITY AND EXTRA FEATURES
The phone supports 4G,Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1,NFC and OTG support.Other features of the phone are same as Redmi 3S.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime specifications-
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 (eMMC5.1) RAM with 32GB internal storage (Redmi 3S Prime) expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm;
- Weight: 144g
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery